- Short Term Work Zones:
- Watch for flagging operation at Jones Bridge Road and Jones Mill
- Watch for flagging operation at Brookville Road and Linden Lane.
- Colesville Rd. (US-29) between Spring Ave. and Georgia Ave. blocking
the northbound and Southbound leftmost lane.
- Southbound on Connecticut Ave. at Manor Rd. blocking two left lanes.
- On northbound Ridge Rd. (MD.27) from Bethesda Church Rd. to Damascus
Rd. blocking the right lane
To obtain the latest information
regarding road work operations, please visit the Division
of Highway Services website.0.
- Crane Permits:
- Long Term Work Zones:
- Fenway Road Between Carderock Spring Drive and Magruder Mill
Court. this roadway will remain closed for an undetermined
period of time / this pending on the utility work being completed.
- Wissoming Road between Tuscarorwas Road and Winnebago Road.
The Roadway will remain closed for the foreseeable Future. A
plan for Culvert repairs is on the Works..
- Due to a construction project, N. Campus Dr will be closed in both
directions at Hungerford Dr on or about Monday June 10, 2019 to on or
about Monday June 17, 2019. Please alternative route to get into and
out of Montgomery College Rockville Campus.
- Pleasant Construction Company will begin an approximate 10
month project, on Clarksburg Road (MD-121) from W. Old Baltimore Road
to the Outlets, work will start on January 28, 2019 until mid or the
end of October 2019. Work will include: Paving, Grading and
- The Talbot Avenue Pedestrian Bridge in Silver Spring will be closed
on December 19, 2018 until further notice and damage repairs have been
- On or about November 2, 2017 through 2020, Arliss
Street will be closed from Flower Avenue to Walden Road for the
Purple Line Construction Project.
- Piney Meetinghouse Rd. will be closed in both directions at the
Watts Branch Bridge until further notice for Bridge Repairs. Detour
signs are posted.
Maryland Road Closures
information and service advisories.
Click here for travel
about the Springfield Interchange construction project, in
Northern Virginia, scheduled for the next several years..